All orders, with some exceptions, are shipped from our warehouse based in New York, USA by UPS or United States Postal System (USPS)or by other Courier as we find available.
- Shipping to US customers in the USA (excluding Alaska & Hawaii) is free.
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada is subsidized and you will be provided with this lowest cost shipping at time of checkout.
- For all other international customers shipping cost will be provided at time of checkout.
While estimated shipping times are quoted during checkout we do not guarantee these delivery times. Unforeseen circumstances do occur which may delay your order.
Orders will be shipped within 24 hours (excluding weekends). Upon being shipped tracking information will be sent to your via email and updated in your account order history. Please check your junk mail or spam folder if you cannot find this email. You can use track your shipment through the main carriers’ websites such as usps.com and canadapost.ca
- We ship worldwide. Major locations like the UK, and Australia usually receiver orders fairly quickly.
- Estimated delivery times are not guaranteed due to the delays the shipment may experience clearing customs and other unforeseen circumstances.
- Additional taxes or duties may be due upon delivery based on your countries laws.
- You can track your package with your USPS tracking number within your local postal systems tracking system once it has entered the country. This frequently will give you more detailed tracking information.
- If you order has not arrived please check with your local post office as there is likely taxes or duties due that need to be paid before it is delivered.
Customer Information and Delivery
The customer is responsible for entering the correct address for orders. Packages that are returned to us due to incorrect addresses will be re-shipped at additional cost to the customer. Return shipping charges that are incurred due to incorrectly addressed packages will be paid by the customer.
If a package is un-deliverable, the customer is responsible for any return shipping charges and for cost of re-shipping a package when required.
Manufacturing, Warranty and Returns:
The Healthy Wave Mat design has been enhanced to meet our high specification requirements. The manufacturer is based in the USA with headquarters in New York.
The mats are FDA registered (Reg. #3011307267).
- The manufacturers warranty and conditions apply and are summarized below.
- 365 day warranty is offered for full mat. The controller warranty has been extended for the Healthy Wave Mat purchases to 5 years. You have the option of extending the warranty to 5 years for the full mat as explained further below.
- 45 day risk-free trial
In order to return your mat, please follow these 3 steps:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your intent to return and your reason.
After receiving a reply with acknowledgement of the return, please ship it to the address you are provided with in New York (or alternative address will be provided).
After you have shipped the unit, please wait until it is delivered to our warehouse and then email us your tracking number. Once the tracking confirms the delivery, we will process your refund immediately. Without providing the tracking information your refund may be delayed.
The cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund amount even if you did not pay for shipping. Buyer assumes responsibility for return shipping for returns for a refund. If you need a warranty exchange, free shipping is provided for the contiguous 48 states; Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and all other international customers will be responsible for shipping both ways for all replacements, exchanges, and returns, regardless of the reason.
- Provide any valid proof of purchase from us—such as a PayPal record, credit card statement, store receipt, or invoice—is sufficient as proof of the date of purchase. If you do not have a proof of purchase, send us an e-mail with detailed information about your purchase and we will attempt to trace it. We keep complete records of worldwide sales on our site, so we can usually trace the history of every product sold.
- If a product is defective, and the defects do not include physical damage caused by incorrect or negligent usage, within 365 days of receipt of the product, you may obtain a free replacement from the manufacturer. To do so, you must first contact us (email@example.com or Phone 360-355-8167, 778-736-0261 (Canada)) and explain the problem in detail. Most problems with our products are related to incorrect usage and can be resolved with the right suggestion or explanation. If the product appears to have a manufacturing defect, we will ask you to ship it back to us for a free replacement. All mat products or accessories with manufacturing defects will be replaced for free. Unlike other companies, we do not charge a restocking fee. If the product you return to us does not appear to be defective or has clearly been damaged by the user, we will ship it back to you at your expense.
For international orders, the customer is responsible for shipping both ways for any returns or exchanges, regardless of the reason.
If more than 365 days have passed since you received the product, the warranty will have expired, and you may not return the product to the manufacturer. However, we are always willing to assist you in finding the best solution to any problem. In addition you have lifetime Trade-In value of 50% you paid for your product against new purchase of same or higher value. In Trade-In program condition of your mat doesn’t matter at all. It could be damaged or non-working. You still have 50% value in that product without time limitation.
If an Energy Duvet is defective, and the defects do not include physical damage caused by incorrect or negligent usage, within 7 days of receipt of the product, you may return the Duvet in the same new condition as received and obtain a free replacement from the manufacturer. For international orders, the customer is responsible for shipping both ways for any returns or exchanges, regardless of the reason. The 45 day risk free trial does not apply to energy duvets.
Optional Five-Year Warranty
For all the Mat models, we also offer an optional five-year extended warranty, for an additional 35% of the item’s retail price. If you experience a problem with your product at any time during these five years, we will send you a new one as a replacement. The replacement may be the same model or a newer one.
We don’t recommend you to buy extended warranty. Usually, if nothing happened with the unit within first year: the chances are – nothing will happen within a decade with correct use. Besides, you have free lifetime trade-in right included with any mat. If you are still interested in purchasing this extended warranty, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org