Shipping & Returns
All orders, with some exceptions, are shipped from our warehouse based in New York, USA by FedEx or United States Postal System (USPS) or by other Courier as we find available.
- Shipping to US customers in the USA (excluding Alaska & Hawaii) is free.
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada is subsidized and you will be provided with this lowest cost shipping at time of checkout.
- For all other international customers shipping cost will be provided at time of checkout.
Shipping times vary depending on your location. Typically domestic shipments arrive within 1 week and international shipments can arrive within 1-2 weeks. Unforeseen circumstances do occur which may delay your order.
Orders will be shipped within 24 hours (excluding weekends). Upon being shipped tracking information will be sent to your via email and updated in your account order history. Please check your junk mail or spam folder if you cannot find this email. You can use track your shipment through the main carriers’ websites such as usps.com and canadapost.ca
- We ship worldwide. Major locations like the UK, and Australia usually receiver orders fairly quickly.
- Estimated delivery times are not guaranteed due to the delays the shipment may experience clearing customs and other unforeseen circumstances.
- Additional taxes or duties may be due upon delivery based on your countries laws.
- If you order has not arrived please check with the shipping courier as there is likely taxes or duties due that need to be paid before it is delivered.
Customer Information and Delivery
The customer is responsible for entering the correct address for orders. Packages that are returned to us due to incorrect addresses will be re-shipped at additional cost to the customer. Return shipping charges that are incurred due to incorrectly addressed packages will be paid by the customer.
If a package is un-deliverable, the customer is responsible for any return shipping charges and for cost of re-shipping a package when required.
In order to return your mat, please follow these 3 steps:
Send an email to email@example.com with your intent to return and your reason.
After receiving a reply with acknowledgement of the return, please ship it to the address you are provided with in New York (or alternative address will be provided).
After you have shipped the unit, please wait until it is delivered to our warehouse and then email us your tracking number. Once the tracking confirms the delivery, we will process your refund immediately. Without providing the tracking information your refund may be delayed.
For the 45 day trial period, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can send it back for a refund equal to the price of the product paid minus shipping fee. The 45 Day trial period does not apply to energy duvets.
Buyer assumes responsibility for return shipping for all returns for a refund.
All shipping fees paid or our actual shipping costs when free shipping promotions are used are non-refundable. Only the product purchase price is eligible for a refund.
If you need a warranty exchange, free shipping is provided for the contiguous 48 US states. Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and all other international customers will be responsible for shipping both ways for all replacements, exchanges, and returns, regardless of the reason.
A customer’s first return will receive a full product refund, any returns after that will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Manufacturing and Warranty
The Healthy Wave Mat design has been enhanced to meet our high specification requirements. The manufacturer is based in the USA with headquarters in New York.
The mats are FDA registered (Reg. #3011218861).
The manufacturers warranty and conditions apply and are summarized below.
- 15 month (456 day) warranty is offered for full mat. The controller warranty has been extended for the Healthy Wave Mat purchases to 5 years.
- 45 day risk-free trial
- Provide any valid proof of purchase from us—such as a PayPal record, credit card statement, store receipt, or invoice—is sufficient as proof of the date of purchase. If you do not have a proof of purchase, send us an e-mail with detailed information about your purchase and we will attempt to trace it. We keep complete records of worldwide sales on our site, so we can usually trace the history of every product sold.
- If a product is defective, and the defects do not include physical damage caused by incorrect or negligent usage, within 456 days of receipt of the product, you may obtain a free replacement from the manufacturer. To do so, you must first contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone 360-233-2088) and explain the problem in detail. Most problems with our products are related to incorrect usage and can be resolved with the right suggestion or explanation. If the product appears to have a manufacturing defect, we will ask you to ship it back to us for a free replacement. All mat products or accessories with manufacturing defects will be replaced for free. Unlike other companies, we do not charge a restocking fee. If the product you return to us does not appear to be defective or has clearly been damaged by the user, we will ship it back to you at your expense.
For Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and all international orders, the customer is responsible for shipping both ways for any returns or exchanges, regardless of the reason.
If more than 456 days have passed since you received the product, the warranty will have expired, and you may not return the product to the manufacturer. However, we are always willing to assist you in finding the best solution to any problem. In addition you have lifetime Trade-In value of 50% you paid for your product against new purchase of same or higher value. In Trade-In program condition of your mat doesn’t matter at all. It could be damaged or non-working. You still have 50% value in that product without time limitation. If you have a working mat that is in good condition, you can submit that in for an upgrade at full value towards the purchase of another mat priced at 2x or more the price of the trade in.
If an Energy Duvet is defective, and the defects do not include physical damage caused by incorrect or negligent usage, within 7 days of receipt of the product, you may return the Duvet in the same new condition as received and obtain a free replacement from the manufacturer. For international orders, the customer is responsible for shipping both ways for any returns or exchanges, regardless of the reason. The 45 day risk free trial does not apply to energy duvets.
If a Cerra Water product is defective, and the defects do not include physical damage caused by incorrect or negligent usage, within 7 days of receipt of the product, you may return the Cerra Water product in the same new condition as received and obtain a free replacement from the manufacturer. For international orders, the customer is responsible for shipping both ways for any returns or exchanges, regardless of the reason. The 45 day risk free trial does not apply to Cerra Water products.